Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Sunday, August 25, 2013

31 Day TV Challenge: Day 25

Day 25 of the 31 Day TV Challenge: Your favorite TV miniseries. I was originally going to choose Mother Love starring Diana Rigg, but as much as I like it, I don't think I could call it my favorite. The one that I guess I consider my favorite was the original V. The way it ended with a cliffhanger and left you wanting more made this feel like an event. I remember everyone talking about. They eventually made a sequel, V-The Final Battle and then followed it up with a weekly series, but it became overkill and the production went down hill. Still loved it and have all three on DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails