Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Thursday, August 8, 2013

31 Day TV Challenge: Day 8

Day 8 of the 31 Day TV Challenge: Favorite Male Character on TV. While I love Mr. Granger from Are You Being Served? and Bosley from Charlie's Angels, I decided to go with the Doctor. Specifically, David Tennant's characterization of the ...10th Doctor. With 11 filmed Doctors and a 12th on the way, I felt David Tennant had the right amount of fanboy in him to really enjoy the role. He could be funny during the comedy bits and bring real pathos to the tragic. While Tom Baker's #4 was the Doctor I grew up with, I have to vote Tennant's #10 as my favorite male character from TV's Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails