Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Friday, July 19, 2013

31 Day Film Challenge: Day 19

It's Day 19 of the 31 Day Film Challenge: The first film you saw in a theater. I'm going to have to modify this one. I am sure as a child I saw films like Herbie Rides Again or Disney's Robin Hood, but there isn't a specific memory with those. The first film that I saw in the theater that I remember seeing in a theater was JAWS. I remember my mother trying to cover my eyes during the shark attacks, but I wanted to see. Mom said that I was shaking during the music that represented the shark, so she didn't want me traumatized. The only other time I shook like that was playing the game Operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails