Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Saturday, July 27, 2013

The 31 Day Film Challenge: Day 27

Day 27 of the 31 Day Film Challenge: A film from your childhood. As an only child, my imagination allowed me to play for hours with action figures and toy cars. I had a large collection of Matchbox and Hot Wheels cars. I would sit outside in the dirt making roadways, driveways, and caves for my cars to have chases. I had a red with white stripe Ford Torino that would be Starsky & Hutch chasing down the bad guys. I had a Batmobile that would race out of a cave to head to Gotham City. I had a Lincoln Continental, a dump truck, a station wagon, a Rolls Royce, etc... so I could re-enact the final demolition scene from NORTH AVENUE IRREGULARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails