Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Monday, May 10, 2010

Max on Monday


Monday's Man:

Maxwell Caulfield

Let's face it, it's going to be Maxwell Caulfield all week. From the moment I laid eyes on him in Grease 2 to his starring role in the Dynasty spin-off, The Colbys, I have been a lover of Maxwell Caulfield (that sounds funny). Let's try that again. I have been an admirer of Maxwell Caulfield (yeah, that sounds better).

There are ads in some issues of After Dark from 1981 that feature him starring off-Broadway in Joe Orton's play, Entertaining Mr. Sloane. I'll post some of them later this week. I'll also post that photo I promised in my earlier post.

He is still acting and still married to actress Juliet Mills (Tabitha from Passions for you youngsters and Nanny Phoebe from Nanny and the Professor for the rest of us). So if you like Mr. Caulfield, check back.





Thanks Max.

1 comment:

  1. "You might also like Heavy Equipment"

    Well, yes, I DO as a matter of fact!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails