Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Skewer System

YouTube Tuesday presents: Skewer System

I hang out on a Charlie's Angels fan forum and through that I have made a Facebook friend with Greg Jurick Blackshear.

The guy has talent and he and his group (also very talented) have created Skewer System. Based here in Atlanta, they have created two song parodies and one soap parody and are working on more.

The song parodies are great and I wanted to support Skewer System, so here they are:

The first is a parody of Michael Jackson's "Beat It". This one has already gotten media attention and I predict that it will be big. This is "Tweet It".



The next is a parody of "Waterfall" by TLC. Funny and true, I love this song, this is "Water Ya'll".



Best wishes to Greg and the gang at Skewer System. I hope you go far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails