Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Tuesday, August 10, 2010

French and Anastacia

YouTube Tuesday presents: French & Saunders meet Anastacia

First, I have to say how much I love the French & Saunders specials. Secondly, Dawn French is amazing!!!

This is one of my favorite scenes from one of their more recent specials from a couple years ago. I actually listen to this song quite a bit on my iPod and every time it comes around on the shuffle, I picture Dawn in this skit. Funny, funny stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Dawn French stars in a brand new BBC comedy called "Roger and Val Have Just Got In." So far, only the first two episodes have aired. She and Alfred Molina are the only actors on the show (although adult children have been mentioned) and everything takes place in the characters' home. If you know internet downloading magicks, you can easily watch it from anywhere in the world. It's pretty entertaining stuff.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails