Welcome

Blue Views--remember to click photos to enlarge them...in some cases, it is well worth it.





Friday, April 16, 2010

Screaming Sue Ann

Funny Face Friday presents:

Sue Ann Nivens!!!

I know Betty White made my Funny Face Friday just recently, but that was a Rose Nylund/Golden Girls face. As much as I like Rose, Sue Ann Nivens has to be my favorite Betty White character. I'm always drawn to the catty/slutty characters. I mean Rue McClanahan's Blanche is my favorite Golden Girl. Sue Ann is my favorite Mary Tyler Moore character. I'm not a big fan of Murray or Rhoda. I think Sue Ann, Georgette, Phyllis, Lou, Mary and then Ted. Now that doesn't mean I don't like Ted, it just means that Murray and Rhoda are far distant from my top six. I think Betty White did a great job with the duality of the Sue Ann Nivens/Happy Homemaker character and that it was a smart move not to duplicate the same type of character on Golden Girls by switching characters with Rue.

1 comment:

  1. Needless to say, I thoroughly agree with this post. Her portrayal of Sue Ann was nothing short of brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails